All Posts Tagged ‘propublica’
What is Art Direction for the Web?
Andy Clarke has written a wonderful new book about art direction for the web, and I got to play a little part in it.
- ProPublica’s Year in (Mostly) Visual Journalism
- The Big Web Show: Design That’s Fast and Design That’s Slow
- Meet Column Setter
- We’re Not Shutting Up
- ProPublica’s Year in Visual Storytelling
- On the ProPublica Podcast with Khoi Vinh
- Gateway Drug to Empathy
- Baltimore Unrest in Photos
- Mixed Company
- Direct from the Storage Closet Studio
- Nieman Lab Interview
Back to the Newsroom
I’m very excited to announce I’m joining ProPublica as their first design director this coming May.